Make every child’s potential a reality!
The Mission of the PTSA is to:
· Support and speak on behalf of children and youth in the schools and before governmental agencies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children
· Assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children
· Encourage parent and public involvement in the schools of this nation
The Purposes of the PTSA are to:
· To promote the welfare of the children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
· To raise the standards of home life.
· To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
· To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
· To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
Collaboration: We work in partnership with a wide array of individuals and organizations to accomplish our agreed-upon goals.
Commitment: We are dedicated to promoting children's health, well-being, and educational success through strong parent, family, and community involvement.
Accountability: We acknowledge our obligations. We deliver on our promises.
Respect: We value our colleagues and ourselves. We expect the same high quality of effort and thought from ourselves as we do from others.
Inclusivity: We invite the stranger and welcome the newcomer. We value and seek input from as wide a spectrum of viewpoints and experiences as possible.
Integrity: We act consistently with our beliefs. When we err, we acknowledge the mistake and seek to make amends.