2016-17 PTSA Officers & Committee Chairs
The PTSA Board of Directors consists of:
- officers of the association (elected),
- chairpersons of standing committees (appointed), and
- principal of the school or a representative appointed by the principal to represent him or her.
Duties of the Board of Directors:
- transact necessary business in the intervals between association meetings and such other business as may be referred to it by the association,
- create or dissolve standing or special committees,
- present a report at the regular meetings of the association,
- select an auditor or an auditing committee to audit the treasurer's accounts,
- prepare and submit a budget for the fiscal year to the association for adoption,
- approve routine bills within the limits of the budget,
- fill all vacancies in office, and
- conduct hearings for removal from office.
The Board of Directors does not have the authority to make or authorize expenditures that are not in the budget. All money spent must be voted on by the membership.
Lost Mountain PTSA
Lost Mountain Middle School - Cobb County
700 Old Mountain Road
Kennesaw, GA 30152